Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas Tree for the wall


Well onwards with Christmas decorating. I have completed a large paper star. Instructions can be found at Cut Out and Keep.



and have created a wall Christmas tree using ribbons. I made the ribbon myself by cutting some leftover fabric from this dress:



I was intending on buying the ribbon but thought better of it when I realised how many fabric remnants I have. So I put the pinking shears to good use and created loads of strips. I had some Christmas pegs, some purchased this year and some purchased last year from the bargains stores and all our Christmas cards will be "hung" onto this wall Christmas tree.










What do you think? I think next time I'll do a red star (or repaint the wall to make it a feature wall).

Now to the paper snowflakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by, I love to hear from you.